1. THE BRUTAL TRUTH MODE
Prompt:
"Skip the reassurance. Tell me what's wrong with [my plan]. I want weaknesses, not validation. Give me the 3 reasons this could fail that I'm least prepared to hear."
2. THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE LOOP
Prompt:
"Take your previous answer and challenge it. Identify the 3 strongest reasons it could be wrong. Support each with evidence or logic. Then tell me which counterargument is the most convincing and why."
3. THE SECOND-ORDER EFFECTS MAPPER
Prompt:
"Ignore the immediate outcome of [my decision]. Map the second-order and third-order consequences. What happens after the obvious result? What does the situation look like 6 months later, and how are competitors likely to respond?"
4. THE EXPERT PANEL
Prompt:
"Assemble 5 experts in [field], each with a different perspective or philosophy. Have them debate [my problem], challenge each other's assumptions, and present their best arguments. End with the conclusion all 5 would be willing to stand behind."
5. THE HIDDEN ASSUMPTION FINDER
Prompt:
"Review everything I've written. Identify every assumption I'm making that hasn't been verified. Rank them by importance and highlight the single assumption that, if proven wrong, would cause the entire plan to fail."
6. THE 80/20 RECONSTRUCTOR
Prompt:
"Strip away 80% of [my plan] and keep only the actions that create the majority of the results. Tell me what to eliminate first, what to cut next, and which elements are absolutely essential no matter what."